- Welcome to Butler Pipeline
- Pipeline provides students, faculty, and staff a launching point for all your Butler online needs. This is where you can check e-mail, register for courses, and get BCC information. Your Pipeline account is automatically created when your application for admissions is accepted, or when you are registered as an employee.
- If you have not already registered with the BCC Password Assistance portal, please do so before proceeding.
- To register with the BCC Password Assistance portal, complete STEP ONE and STEP TWO:
- STEP ONE
Password Registration: Password Registration
- Username: Enter your Butler username
Password: Enter the temporary password you have been provided
- STEP TWO
Password Reset: Password Reset
- Please visit the HelpDesk Wiki page for more information about password assistance with Forefront Identity Manager. For additional assistance, please contact Helpdesk or call 316.322.3306 If you need assistance, please contact the Butler Technical Helpdesk at 316-322-3306.